Thursday, April 23, 2009

You Were So Sweet

Yay! I got to make something again today! Ü That makes me happy. And on top of it all, I had a borderline migraine so if I can be creative with a bad headache, then all is right in the world. Anyhoo, just thought I'd share. I can't take all the credit as I was inspired by this design that I came across on the Oh So Beautiful Paper blog (and that author apparently got the info from here: source author/creator)



and here's what I came up with:

Can you tell what it is? I asked someone else what it looked like and they couldn't tell me right away and only knew what it was after I told them what it was supposed to be. Frustrating but good to know I should work on it more until I get it "right."

I'm heading to the beach tomorrow (technically today since it is after midnight) for my birthday. Yay! I couldn't ask for a better day - the sun, the beach, and warm weather. Perfect.

Have a good week all!

Photobucket

No comments: